Monday, December 29, 2008

who der?

oh. what is that occupying my mouth? oh yes, crispy french bread smothered with condensed milk. if your getting any other image other than bread and milk, you need to get your head out of the gutter.

notmartha.com posted her version of peppermint meringues (more like peppermint poo) from joy the baker, which is probably my new favorite baking blog.
that font! that color! the photos! oh its perfection.

i had a strange craving for microwave burrito the other day and actually walked in the rain to purchase one from the liquor store. while walking down the cramped, dusty isles I also bought myself several bags of kettle chips for about two dollars each. that's a lot of dough.

i should have just made my own...
from bread & honey

2 comments:

brooke said...

walking in the rain to the liquor store sounds like quite an adventure!
:)

Malina said...

it is quite the adventure when you get to walk through blocks of colorful Victorian homes!